Skip to content
- January 14 Auction Time to clean out your sewing rooms and pass your unwanted treasures on to your quilting friends.
- February 11 Marjorie Devlin. Quilting for the Seasons. See Marjorie’s seasonal bed runners, wall hangings and pillows.
- March 11 Theresa Ward. String Quilts. Learn about different foundations, tips and short cuts for making string blocks, sashing, and borders.
- April 8 Vicky Beasley. Prairie Stones. Are your scraps taking over your sewing space? Vicky, the Scrappy Farmer, will teach you how to turn a pile of scraps into a gorgeous quilt.
- May 13. Karen Hill – Granny K. Degrees of Dresdens. Dresdens come in many degrees, sizes and finishing options. See over 40 Dresdens to inspire you. http://www.grannyquilts.com
- June 10. Patricia Beaver. A Funny Thing Happened to Me When I Moved to Utah. See a large variety of quilts and hear the stories of women who inspire these works of art. www.quilgingbypatricia.com
- July 8. Elizabeth Granberg-Jerome. Hexifield Panels. Kaleidoscopic hexies using fabric panels – hexies made from 6 colors flow around one u cut panel.
- August 12. Marla Day. Turned Edges and Tiny Stitches. Early examples of appliqué quilts from the KSU museum.
- September 9. Jane Bromberg. Photo Inspiration. Jane creates original designs using photos she takes herself. Stay for her workshop and try these techniques!
- October 14 is our Challenge Quilt
- November 11. Mary Johnson. Learn about the Quilts of Valor project.
- December 11 Christmas Party!